Introduction and General Information
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on our website and all content (including any applications) located on the site shall remain the sole property of The Northern Line or its licensors (which includes other users).
You must not:
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use..
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
What we consider acceptable use of our website
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
User Contribution to our website.
By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with The Northern Line you agree to grant to The Northern Line, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons)
Copyright of your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive and you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
In order that The Northern Line can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give The Northern Line permission to use your constribution.
We endeavour to ensure that all content on our website is correct, To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties with respect to the Site and any Material thereon, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose; in no event will we be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Site, its use, or in respect of other equipment or property, or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
Limitations of our Liability
We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that the same arises as a result of negligence for which we are liable or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- The website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage due to the use of the information or products sold from this website.
- In the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in these Terms be held to be invalid for any reason and we become liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited, such liability shall be limited to £0
- The Northern Line do not warrant that functions available on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the website available is free of viruses and / or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
The Northern Line may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of England & Wales, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and all use of our Site is governed by the laws of England & Wales and any questions arising shall be dealt with only by the English courts.
Contacting The Northern Line about these terms and conditions
The full name of our company is The Northern Line
Our address is Address TBC
You can contact us via email on email@example.com
What’s it all about?
Irreverent Northern culture, music, film, food, drink, sport and more. Get in touch to find out how you can contribute.
- Sarah Lamilami on PALMA VIOLETS and CHILDHOOD @ THE WESTGARTH in MIDDLESBROUGH on Thursday 11th October 2012
- Linda Martin on Urban Flava. Streetspice. Newcastle 28 Feb to 2 Mar 2013
- Osbourne on SAVAGES V THE OLYMPICS V PALMA VIOLETS @The Cluny, Newcastle 27th July 2012
- Viv on New Visuality at According to McGee, York. Interview with painter Lee Boxall.
- Sue on New Visuality at According to McGee, York. Interview with painter Lee Boxall.
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
© The Northern Line 2013 | v159
An Aeroplanes design.